CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Lousiville

It was week one of the regular season. I had just finished getting my clothes on. I opened the door to find my dad crouching down, tuning the radio. All of a sudden I heard, "HE DROPPED IT!!" I kept impatiently asking my dad what the score was. Finally, after what seemed like hours, he told me. 14-0. Later that night, I called my neighbor, who had been watching the show. "I think it was 27-2... WE KILLED THEM SAWYER!!!!" I couldn't talk. "YES!!!" After I said goodbye I hung up the phone. I raced up stairs to tell my dad.

2 comments:

Specimens of the Wildcats said...

Go UK!!!

Taralynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

I was published in a magazine!!


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com


Slideshow


Slideshow

Run Away!!!!!!!!

Run Away!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Fridge