CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Family


Right now, I think I'll just tell you a little about my family. I have 9 cousins (blood cousins, sorry Lifferths). 2 grandmas, 1 grandpa, 4 aunts, and 4 uncles. Starting from my dads side, Uncle Jonathon (He is wacko), Aunt Melanie, Uncle Rich, Aunt Monica, Jonathons kids, Jayden 9, Courtney 6, Tanner, 4. Richs kids. Garrett 10, Grace 6. PS, adults ages are classified info. Mama ??, Papa ??. Moms side. Uncle Jay, Aunt Misty, Parker 5, Merritt 3, Spencer, 11 days from being 5 months. Uncle Beau, Aunt LeAnne, Shelby 11, Trey 10, Sydney 7, and last but not least, Nana.

0 comments:

I was published in a magazine!!


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com


Slideshow


Slideshow

Run Away!!!!!!!!

Run Away!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Fridge